From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 1994 23:19:35 EST
Neil writes:

>        With Denver's Frank Salavatorre (sorry) Serratore, I think
>        it's time to compile a list of coaches in danger of not being
>        back next year, and coaches who might have come close but wrere
>        saved by big years.
>
>        From the East:
>        Mike McShane, Providence
>        Brian McCutcheon, Cornell
[...]
>        McCutcheon has not endeared himself to the Red alumni and with Kennedy
>        gone, McCutcheons performance over the last few years may get him ti
>nk slip.

Though Athletic Director Laing Kennedy has announced his retirement, he is
not gone yet.  He will stay on until June (?) 1995 unless a replacement is
found sooner.  Since Cornell president Frank Rhodes just announced HIS
retirement a few days ago, it may be a while before a replacement AD is
named.

It would surprise me if McCutcheon is not behind the Cornell bench next
season.
--
Disclaimer -- Unless otherwise noted, all opinions expressed above are
              strictly those of:

Bill Fenwick                        |  Send your HOCKEY-L poll responses to:
Cornell '86 and '94 (.5)            |  [log in to unmask]
LET'S GO RED!!
"Jesse Helms recently had heart surgery -- so there goes a theory of mine."
-- Bobcat Goldthwait