From:
Robert Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 1994 09:10:24 -0600
In yesterday's Wisconsin State Journal:

College Hockey USA/WCHA players' team.
                First Team
Goalie: Jamie Ram, sr., Mich. Tech.
Defensemen: Shawn Reid, sr., Colo. College, and Chris McAlpine, sr., Minn.
Forwards: Chris Marinucci, sr., Minn.-Duluth; Mike Harding, jr., N. Mich.;
          Kelly Fairchild, jr., Wis.
                Second Team
Goalie: Lee Schill, so., Alaska-Anchorange.
Defensemen: Ian Decorby, sr., Denver, and Kelly Hultgren, jr., St. Cloud.
Forwards: Andrew Shier, sr., Wis.; Jeff Nielsen, sr., Minn.; Jay McNeil, so.,
          Colo. College.

Congrats to all!!!

On another note, if ST. Cloud does not win the WCHA tourny this weekend, does
anyone think that they have a realistic shot of making the NC$$ tourny?  I know
that they will go if they win the tourny, but that means that they would have
to eliminate the Badgers Friday afternoon, and I'd rather not see that happen.

Rob Holmes
UW-Madison '90 '94