From:
"G. M. Finniss" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 1994 16:00:14 -0500
According to Neil Koepke in the Lansing State Journal, Lacher's three shutouts
this season ties the record set by MSU's Jason Muzzatti set in 1988-89.  His
five career shutouts in CCHA play is a new record, breaking the old record of
four held by former MSU goaltenders Muzzatti, Ron Scott, and Mike Gilmore and
ex-Laker Darren Madeley (now netminding at my favorite expansion site [and
where I went on my honeymoon, by the way], Ottawa).  Just think what Lacher
would have done if he had played more than 18 games!

G. M. Finniss
Michigan State University
WVU '87, UTenn '92, MSU who the hell knows when?
TA UNIONS STILL SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!