From:
"G. M. Finniss" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 1994 10:16:06 -0500
MSU had only 2 players in the Olympics, both of whom left East Lansing quite
some time ago:  Dwayne Norris for Canada and Geir Hoff for Norway.

As to where all MSU's talent has gone, look in the NHL.  There are now 18 ex-
Spartans in the Bigs, including last year's CCHA scoring champ (sorry, John,
I have to rub it in "just a little") Bryan Smolinski, who notched his 22nd
goal last night in the Bruins' 6-4 win over LA.

Where is our talent now?  In the underclasses.  Of the top 5 scorers in the
CCHA who will be returning next year, 3 (Carter, Guolla, Murray) wear Green
and White.  And don't forget the man between the pipes, #32.

G. M. Finniss
Michigan State University
WVU '87, UTenn '92, MSU who the hell knows when?
TA UNIONS STILL SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!