From:
Matt Rein #3 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matt Rein #3 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 1994 09:41:25 CST
My brother just called.

We got our Final Four tickets yesterday.  Center ice, 6 rows up.

The NCAA kinda screwed us on this one.  We have had WCHA and NCAA final
four tickets in the Civic Center for the past couple of years and have
worked our way to center ice, just below the walk-way.  Very good seats.

The NCAA came in and took over the ticket sales and obviously decided
my brother and I weren't important enough to keep our seats.  I just
hope six rows up is high enough to see over the players.  Otherwise
there are gonna be alot of people at center ice telling us to sit down.

--
- Matt Rein