From:
Ryan Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ryan Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 1994 07:29:08 EST
I know it's rough, with Spring Break just around the corner and
Cabin fever peaking, but, really, why the flammage? [log in to unmask],
I abhor spelling mistakes, too, but what's the deal with cutting
a post up just to point outspelling mistakes?

Timothy Durgan, I didn't see anything insulting about the post
you responded to. There is humor to be found in all of this mess
with our Black Bears, the UMaine administration, Hockey East,
and the NCAA. Everything's been so screwed up this year who knows
what will be the lead story in the sports section of the papers
in a couple of weeks?

Peter Guyette, who says only University of Maine students, faculty,
and staff can be the only fans?

I don't know. Must be a virus going around...

Ryan Robbins
Stodder Hall
University of Maine