Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 91 08:40:02 EST
I'm going to get Ken back for that one, but Isuppose it is true that I sort
of resemble Wormser (BUT - I look like the one from Nerds II, only I know
that fashion should be a statement, not an argument :^)  Rumor has it anyway
that the guy who played Wormser in the original Nerds movie now attends
Clarkson, anyway...(and no, it's NOT me).

Jeremy Hall
Clarkson University
Ken- does Walker Arena have a valid driver's license?  :^)
"LET'S GO TECH!!!"