Sender:
From:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 1994 17:59:13 -0500
Look kids, this debate has been argued
in academic circles for, in my memory (by no
means complete) for 15 years.  It's not my fault
that nobody told People Magazine until last
Thursday.

The war is over.  It's a complete non-issue (unless
you like debating Rush Limbaugh or Andrea
Dworkin, neither of whom are worth the effort.)

No one cares about any impassioned opinions on
the subject any more, period.

I hope this isn't a shock to anyone out there not
currenctly in residence in a cave.

Now then, back to college hockey.

PLEASE?!