Sender:
From:
Mike Sheridan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 1994 11:31:11 EST
Regarding the question about what if a team gets below 5 men....

When I went through USA Hockey training (and I am not sure if they pointed
out the rule to us in the book, and I don't have it with me), if a team were
to be forced to less than 3 skaters and a goalie (due to injuries or
penalties, or both) then the game must be stopped - play is NOT to continue
and the team who is unable to field the appropriate number of players
forfeits the game.  Just as if the play had as yet not begun.

[log in to unmask]         |   Michael Sheridan
[log in to unmask]                 |   95 Benevolent St.
[log in to unmask]              |   Providence, RI  02906
[log in to unmask]              |   (401) 351-9721