Sender:
From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1993 11:35:23 -0600
First, I want to say thanks to John Grover for handling the updates of
the DivI composite and team schedules in my absence.  I think it
speaks a lot about the teamwork that goes on in HOCKEY-L that we can
cover for each other to keep everything going smoothly, and John
certainly did that during the 2 1/2 weeks I was away.  I appreciate
his effort and willingness to help out, and I'm sure everyone who uses
these files does too.

I've done the update for this week, through 11/28/93, so you can go
ahead and get the new composite, standings, or any of the team
schedules.  Please let me know of any corrections that should be made,
it's not necessary to inform the list.

Also, be aware of the following changes in the files: Massachusetts is
now Mass Amherst, and Mass-Lowell is now Mass Lowell.  This is to remain
consistent with the information released by Hockey East that says this
is how these two schools should be referred to.
Mike Machnik                                          [log in to unmask]
Cabletron Systems, Inc.                                  *HMM* 11/13/93
<<<<<< Color Voice of the (6-5-1) Merrimack Warriors WCCM 800 AM >>>>>>