Sender:
From:
Pam Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1993 19:12:38 -0500
Brian Morris writes:

>Now let's try some prognosticating.  The 1994 West Regionals are at Michigan
>State, the 1995 West Regionals are at Wisconsin, the 1996 West Regionals are at
>at...(cue Carol to get excited.)

Well, it'd be about time, after having the West Regional in Michigan 3
years in a row (the first tow disastrous ones at Joe Louis and next year
at Michigan State).
Pam Sweeney
Go Gophers!!!
1993 WCHA Playoff Champions!!!

PS (Good initials):  An addendum to the Mariucci update:  I was over there
today, and the sidewalks are in, and the landscaping is in progress (lots of
evergreen trees to look nice in winter!)