Sender:
From:
Keith Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1993 17:25:17 EST
I'm sitting in Section K, Row 6, Seat 1 for the RPI-Union game for all those
who are interested. I do mostly reading of this list, but I am an ardent
Union fan, and I will speak up when necessary. Keith.
--
= [log in to unmask] (UNIX)     [log in to unmask] (Internet)=
=      "Beef"        [log in to unmask] (BITNET)   "Beef"           =