Sender:
From:
Pam Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1993 18:45:07 CST
Just a quick score and a request, as I'm sure Carol will submit a report
later:
        UMD             5
        Minnesota       6       OT
I was VERY disappointed that this game was not on TV (due to the change to
an afternoon game).  Since it was on TV in the Duluth area, does anyone
in that vicinity have a tape?  email me please.  I promise I'd copy it on
the tape right after last night's game, so I'd keep a copy of UMD winning,
too!  These were 2 good hockey games!

Pam
Go Gophers!!!