Sender:
From:
"Bob Gilreath" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 1992 08:38:08 EST
Well it's friday of the last regular season weekend in the wcha and the 4th
 and final home playoff spot is up for grabs!  Before I head off for Duluth
 tomorrow morning the picture should clear up to mud level! ;-)

   Strap yourself in and listen to these possibilites.  MTU can take 4th
     place by a sweep at UMD combined with with one CC loss.

   A CC sweep of UD gives them 4th place and a sweep of UMD by MTU sends
      MTU to CC.

   A split by CC and a split by MTU gives CC home ice against UMD.

   A sweep of MTU by UMD combined with a split or sweep of CC by DU
    sends CC to UMD and MTU to NMU providing UW wins one game this weekend
    to take 2nd away from NMU, whose regular season is over, they just get
    to sit back and watch all this madness!

   But wait there's more........ SCSU and UND are just behind all this jumble
      playing UW and UM and sweeps by either of SCSU and/or UND could throw
      the above situation into a tail spin......

   The moral of the story......It's gonna be one hell of a final weekend
      in the WCHA!

   I may have made a mistake somewhere in the above scenerio's but you get
    the picture!

   Any one from Duluth on the list yell back at me, there will be quite a few
   of us coming over tomorrow and staying at the Raddison.

                             Bob

|   Bob Gilreath                            [log in to unmask]       |
|   Telecommunications Engineer             [log in to unmask]                |
|   Computing Technology Services           Phone: work 906-487-2110    |
|   Michigan Technological University              Home 906-296-0989    |
|   Houghton, Michigan  49931               Fax:        906-487-2787    |