Sender:
From:
Brendan Joseph Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 1992 12:49:02 -0500
	Both RPI and Princton do have the same number of points in the ECAC
so they are tied for 9th.  I don't believe the overall record has anything
to do with why Princeton is listed above RPI.  I do think the reason they are
listed above RPI is that they beat RPI in Princeton on January 12.  If they
standings were to end now before we play them again, I think they would be
9th for the fact that they beat us.  If I am wrong, someone please let me
know, but I don't believe I am.

-------
Brendan
RPI '95