Sender:
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 10:09:58 -0800
7bit
From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Hello to all from soggy and getting soggier California,

1) Dick brings up a point I asked about several years ago, and did not
get an answer to.  Schools like RPI can still, being retroactive,
support one team for men AND one team for women at D-I? In ohter words,
TWO teams are allowed at D-I, one of each gender? If so, has any one
heard of a candidate for the women's team at RPI, or is it just gonna
stay with one team at men's hockey and that is it?

2) On a different topic, the virus email I referred to IMPLIED TO ME
that it actually carried the virus. I must admit I read it quickly while
busy with other things. Tom Rowe has told me that it probably was just a
warning (which apparently is verboten on the list, but WARNINGS don't
bother me). If, in fact, it was just a warning, I apologize to the list
and the sender... but when I glanced at the title and contents, it sure
as hell didnt sound like a warning, it looked like the real thing - - an
email containing a virus.

3) Lastly, anyone out there close enough to the RPI Engineers to talk
about their recent meltdown and any chance of righting the ship before
the playoffs??????  HOw can a team beat UNH and BU, and then go into
such a horrendous slump... is it injuries? Perhaps a name change on the
jerseys back to RPI might help :-)

Tony Buffa
RPI '64