Sender:
From:
Vicki Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 21:50:32 EDT
I've recently learned (Newspaper I think the STRib) that inline popularity
has decreased considerably. Sales are down.

Rollerblade, a local company, is closing up its brand new digs, downsizing,
and moving operations to corporate headquarters. Of course, I believe this is
also due to a buyout or exchange of ownership. Some of the owners sold out to
other owners in the company. I recall something about it being a family
transaction. Not positive about that. All related, however, to a decrease in
sales.

Inline might get you started, might make up for some practice time, but
you're not going to excel on the ICE without ice time, and expansion isn't
going to happen without additional ice surfaces.

I see inline as a sub-sport, just another way to rollerskate. (-:

Vicki Price
Concussion Free Zone
at: violentcontact.net