Sender:
From:
Paul Rank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 07:00:27 -0800
I have a pair of tickets for the frozen four that I won't be able to use.
Yes, it is true that my team isn't in the Anaheim, but my schedule has
changed since I purchased the tickets and I couldn't make it down south
even if Michigan was playing......

So, I know its very last minute.  So here are the options:  If you live in
the Bay Area, you can pick up the tickets directly from me (I work in
Mountain View).  If no one in the bay area wants the tickets I can fed-ex
them out today.  I only ask that you pay the cost of the Fed-Ex shipment.
Did I mention that the tickets are free.

The tickets are in (like it really matters-the tickets are free...)
Section 202, Row G, Seats 5 and 6
 http://www.mightyducks.com/tickets/seating.html

Please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Paul