Sender:
From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 18:20:08 -0500
In case someone didn't see the post to INFO-Hockey-L,
Union hockey will be broadcast this weekend as well
as the first 2 weeks in January. Although the WRUC web page
says they are off the air, they will be on the air for all
 their scheduled games except (possibly) the late December
games against Mankato St.

RPI action resumes on the net tonight and their broadcast
will use a lower bandwidth than before. Since these are home
games, I will not be able to listen to the broadcast since
I will be at the games. If anyone listens to the games,
please e-mail me privately with your comments about the
signal quality so that I may pass info along to WRPI.
If you have not been able to connect before, try again.

There is now a link from WRPI's web page.

Mark Lewin
RPI - class of 1969
(this signature is year2000 compliant)