Sender:
From:
Mike Kahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 13:23:35 -0400
Greg Berge wrote:

> As much as I loathe the NC$$, I can't see any reason why there'd
> be a "conspiracy" against hockey.

Although I didn't intend to imply "conspiracy" I can see where you
thought that's what I meant.  That said, however, I really wonder
what the reason could be?  Why does the NC$$ treat college hockey as
if it is a zit?  I think that the generic hockey fans of the country
WOULD watch - say - a game of the week, as was shown by my father in
law.  Hockey fans LIKE HOCKEY, period.

> All of this makes me very happy, of course, since my well-documented
> attitude towards greater exposure is "screw THAT."  But however you
> look at it, it just isn't going to happen; the point, she is moot.

Although I agree that greater exposure probably isn't in the cards,
I'm not so sure that the screw THAT attitude is necessarily best.  I
want to have the opportunity to watch Clarkson play hockey on TV.  I
can't.

--
Mike Kahn                  "I swear by my life and my love of it, that I
Xyplex Inc.                 will never live for the sake of another man,