Sender:
From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 1996 15:21:26 -0500
At 03:11 PM 3/31/96 -0500, Nathan Boyle wrote:

>As for what happened to all of the winners I don't know off hand.  Brian
>Holzinger I know is once again with the Sabres, and is improving.  McPhee
>had a few years in the NHL, and now works in the front office of one of
>his former teams.

Well I'll add to Nathan's post with the Maine players..

Let's see.. we all know Kariya is with the Ducks, 1992 winner Scott Pellerin
is with Albany (New Jersey Devils Organization) in the AHL, and is playing
well.  He's been called up a few times to New Jersey, but they are the
Stanley Cup Champs.  He scored his first night up, and had several points in
only a few games, but he was only filling in for an injured player  Hard to
say if or when Pellerin will get a shot given the organization.  I think in
some of the brief stays he's had he's shown some promise, but till a guy
plays every night at that level it's hard to judge.

>What happened to the winners isn't as interesting as what the runners-up
>have done.

1995 Runner-up Chris Imes is having a good season with the Minnesota Moose
in the IHL.
Deron Treadwell                                 [log in to unmask]
Orono, Maine                                    GO BRUINS!  GO DUCKS!!