Sender:
From:
"Michael L. Dupuis - Natural Intelligence" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 1995 13:04:30 -0500
> I understand that for the Hockey East playoffs UNH can not find ice in
> New Hampshire.  They have asked Boston College for the use of Conte
> Fourm to use as UGH home ice provided BC does not have home ice for
> the playoffs.  Boston College has agreed and it is very possible that
> UNH will play BC at BC with UNH being the home team.

It was either that they couldn't find the ice time or that they wanted
DESPARATELY to get away from the confining ice surface at JFK. Even with the
shadow of the last UNH-BC playoff game hanging over every UNH fan that was
there, I would still prefer to see UNH play on a "normal" sized ice surface.
Seeing them get boxed up at JFK is sometimes painful...

Michael Dupuis
UNH '92