Sender:
From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 1994 00:39:36 -0400
I guess I ended up on the UMass mailing list from last season when I
asked them to send me a copy of their schedule, because this weekend I
got a season ticket application from them.  It includes their 1994-95
schedule, and I see two changes from what I had before:

* The Nov 8 game at Maine has been moved to Feb 11.  The Minutemen
will have to play at Merrimack Feb 10, then bus up to Orono to play
Maine the next day.
* The Dec 16 game vs Princeton (at UMass) is moved to Dec 18.

I'll make these changes in the archives when I get a chance.

Regarding the question on ticket prices, UMass's appear to be among
the highest in the nation, at $11.00 a seat for adults.  No student
prices are listed.  Four packages are offered:

* Season Lower Level, $150.00
* Season Upper Level, $120.00
* Faculty/Staff Lower Level, $131.50
* Faculty/Staff Upper Level, $110.00

These prices are for 19 home games - 12 HE, 7 NC.  That makes the
packages a real bargain.

The number for ticket information at UMass is 413-545-0810.
<<<<< Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors (station TBA for 94-95) >>>>>