Sender:
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 1994 13:59:00 EDT
   hello, hockey people.  my name is michael taylor.  i have a neighbor
and fellow employee here at the university of south carolina, kevin
lewis, who was a former subscriber to hockey-l. with me being employed
by the computer services i introduced kevin to hockey-l and other
listservs. he became so warped in this that he spend literally hours
at work and at home.  he wears his hockey-l t-shirt while doing yard
work as well as when he's roller blading and playing street hockey with
my 11 year old son and his friends.  he even presented a paper expound-
ing all the experiences he had while on the list.
   anyway.....
   i talked with wayne smith prior to posting this explaining that
today is kevin's 51st birthday and was wondering if a post to the list
might generate birthday wishes from some of the subscribers.  wayne
thought the idea maybe a little far fetched; but nothing ventured,
nothing gained.  so my request is simple...send kevin a birthday note.
   his addresses are below:

   internet - [log in to unmask]
   bitnet   - [log in to unmask]

   for those of you that don't know, kevin is a professor in the dept.
of religion.  a really great guy.  and i found out today that he is
heading to vermont next week for a while to visit old stomping grounds.
   thanks in advance for help.

*                        Michael T. Taylor                             *
*                     Data Base Administration                         *
*                   University of South Carolina                       *
*               Internet: [log in to unmask]                 *
*            Voice: (803) 777-7586    Fax: (803) 777-4760              *