Sender:
From:
Andrew Weise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 1994 11:48:28 -0500
RPI outlasted Union Saturday night to even their best-of-three series
with a 5-1 victory at Houston Field House. This game I DID attend. It
certainly was not as exciting as Friday night's game, but I didn't want to
give up a chance to see some good hockey!

I'll leave the details to Jim, but I do have a couple things I want to
mention.

First, I realize that Coach Delventhal has been rotating goalies, but I was
surprisedgreat game on Friday night. IMHO, I figured Gallant would start.
But, I'm not the coach. Delventhal is. We'll leave it to tonight's game.

Second, I was a little disappointed again in the RPI contingent. I believe
someone said after Friday night's game that the fans started to exit with 3
or 4 minutes left, when the game wasn't quite over. The same situation
occurred last night (granted, RPI had the game pretty much in hand), but
some started to leave with even more time on the clock! Some were leaving
with about 5 minutes left. Maybe it's me, but I like to stay until the horn
sounds, and I'm not talking about that obnoxious 18-wheeler horn either!!!

There's another game left in the "Route 7 Series" and no matter who wins, the
rivalry has begun. I'm looking forward to seeing this bloom over the next
year or so.

Andy Weise
SUNY Potsdam '93
Union College '9?
[log in to unmask]          [log in to unmask]

Let's Go Tech!!!       Let's Go U!!!!