Sender:
From:
"Michael T. Croce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 1994 23:58:41 -0500
        Well it has certainly been an interesting night in the ECAC. Clarkson
just held on to keep Colgate away from that big first game win. The
Golden Knights looked really good through the first two but as so many times
happened in the earlier part of the season, they sat back and the defense
suffered in the third. I have a feeling they might have heard some "persuasive"
words from Mark Morris after the game. I think things will be different
tomorrow night. Vermont took out Brown and Harvard just avoided a loss to the Big Red.
The most interesting story is the Route 7 Series. Like someone wrote, it is
not a suprise if you have been following union this second half of the season.
All my friends from the area and I said "If we could have only been there to
see it!" Like I asked for, they played the game of their lives tonight I
imagine. One more tomorrow night and the GREAT RPI will NEVER live it down
even after they are long gone to HE.
        Tomorrow night should be just as cool and Lake Placid may look very
different this year.
        By the way, I really want Union to win because if they knock off RPI
in the quarter finals and Clarkson plays well into the Lake Placid games, you
know who is in a GREAT position for that elusive ECAC NCAA bid...
        Think about it...

LETS GO TECH!     LETS GO U!!!