Sender:
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 1994 11:29:50 GMT
I feel I must insert my 2 cents here regarding the Maine dillema.

I have no problem with BU playing Maine in the first round of HE playoffs (that
is, if the AD's decide to let Maine in). If BU can't beat Maine in a best of 3
series in their HOME rink, then they don't deserve to win the tournament. The
way Maine has been playing lately, they seem to be the 2nd best team in HE
(sorry Lowell - no flames here). Besides, they way BU has played in the past
few years in HE playoffs (losing to BC a couple years back in 1st round, etc.)
and the tremendous fan support Maine has, I wouldn't be surprised if Maine
took the series.
        So come on HE AD's. Let's figure this out so we can play some HOCKEY!

Zach Davis
(WBA - Section 10, Row C, Seat 10)
BU '93
Univ. Coll. London '94

P.S. I would like to appologize for my personal attack on Tony Biscardi last
week. It was rather thoughtless of me and I didn't realize how much of a BU
fan he is. Tony, if I ever get back to BU, I'll owe you a beer at T's Pub.

P.P.S. RPI to Hockey East? Hmm, I think I mentioned something about that a few
       weeks ago ...