Sender:
From:
"William E. Neifert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 1994 12:28:26 EST

> Brian F. writes:
>
> < When Tony B., the BU Ogre, ...
>
>PLEASE, PLEASE don't refer to Tony as the BU Ogre. There was one and only one
>Ogre, and that was Brian Brewer. Tony may think he's the BU Ogre, but Brewer
>was the ORIGINAL Ogre! He came up with the name, not Tony. Just something which
>has bothered me for a while.

At the risk of getting too far off the subject at hand I must say that I agree.
The first BU letter-caller was RoachMan, then Ogre, then T-Shirt (Tony) and
now Zorba.

Tony's nickname of T-Shirt comes from the sleeveless "Is BC really necessary?"
T-shirt which he wears to almost all BU games.  (or at least he did last year,
I guess the cold must have gotten to him because now he mostly wears a BU
sweatshirt and has the t-shirt draped over his shoulder)

Bill Neifert
BU '90, '92

--
Bill Neifert           | Zenith Data Systems         | By the cold and religous
[log in to unmask] 300 Concord Rd.             | we were taken in hand,