From:
Caroline Ward-Nesbit <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Caroline Ward-Nesbit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2022 16:10:33 +0000
We had a similar experience in Thomaston on Tuesday, although we did have to tell him we were closing and he was outside filming the building as my staff and I locked up and left. He may have filmed a patron or two from a distance but there were not any confrontations.

Caroline Ward-Nesbit

Head Librarian

Thomaston Public Library

60 Main St.