From:
Dani Longley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2022 17:52:47 -0400
Good evening!

For van delivery, and for history buffs:

We have @20 issues of Old News to share. You can find examples at
oldnewspublishing.com

We also have @a dozen Family Tree magazines (2018-2019) we are happy
to send along to a happy home.

All are in brand new condition, I can easily recycle them, but that
would be a shame if someone else wanted to see them.

We also have 2 large, heavy items that would need to be picked up:

1) A @2002 Canon ImageRunner 1370F with all of its trays and parts and
probably some ink.  It also has a Super G3 Fax mode, and produces
photo quality prints. We hate to just chuck it if someone out there
can use it.  Our former director used it all the time, but it has sat
idle for at least 7 years... The Canon website says it weighs about
60# and has all the specs listed.

2) A study carrel originally from Bates College that came to NPL in
the 1990s.  It's probably maple, solidly built, quite heavy and in
excellent condition considering its age.  A quick refinishing would be
well worth it, very similar to a Stevens ID Systems item advertised
via google images/wayfair, but ours is real wood, not mdf or fiber.

Dani Longley, Director (she/hers)
Naples Public Library
940 Roosevelt Trail
PO Box 1717, Naples, ME  04055
(T) 207.693.6841 (F) 207.693.7098
www.naples.lib.me.us

Tues 9-6 * Wed 1-6 * Thurs 9-6 * Sat 9-1