From:
Holly Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Holly Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 2015 16:39:27 +0100
After eight great years as the Bridgton Library Director I've decided
I need to dedicate more time to my responsibilities in Casco, both
with family and civic life.  I will be leaving the Library on July 1st
so have posted the Job Description and application information on the
MSL Job Site at http://www.maine.gov/msl/libs/jobjar.shtml

The Library is thriving, the staff is working well together, and the
Trustees and Friends are engaged and supportive.  If you know of
someone who's looking to make a change let them know about this
opportunity.

-Holly

Holly Hancock
Library Director