From:
Mamie Anthoine Ney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mamie Anthoine Ney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2014 22:14:55 -0400
Ditto to all that Kristi has said.  She hit it out of the ball park in describing what Sally has meant to our profession.  At least we'll be keeping Sally on the Maine Readers' Choice Award committee so she'll be in touch with all of us.  And, hopefully she'll still join us for Librarian Libations.

M.