From:
Cathrina Skov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2013 13:31:35 -0500
Best of luck in your new position!

Cathrina Skov
Waldoboro Public Library

-----Original Message-----
From: Maine Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Erica Rubin Irish
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 9:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MELIBS-L] Hello from the new director at Carver Memorial Library

Hello!

I am writing to introduce myself on MELIBS in my new role as director of
Carver Memorial Library in Searsport. I was the director of the Monhegan
Memorial Library until we moved from the island a few years ago and I am a
member of the MLA Scholarship and Loan Committee. Chase Colasante is
retiring after many years as Carver's innovative and engaged library
director and I am grateful for her help during this transition.  I am
delighted to be here at Carver Memorial, looking forward to new challenges,
and renewed connections within the Maine libraries community.

Erica Rubin Irish

Library Director

Carver Memorial Library

12 Union Street