From:
Sophie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sophie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2022 11:58:26 -0400
York Public Library is celebrating our 100th anniversary with a Birthday
Party on July 15. We are super excited!

Since balloons are not the best friend to our planet, we'd prefer to borrow
something or purchase a reusable type thing that could stand at the end of
our driveway and draw attention to our day-long event.

Do you have something eye-catching we could borrow for the day?

Do you have a recommendation for something we could purchase and then loan
to patrons after our event?

Thanks in advance for your wisdom! (And also, you're all invited to come
eat some cake and do lots of other fun things!)

Sophie.

--
*Sophie Smith*
*Assistant Director*