From:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2022 09:00:00 -0400
Hello. This email is to alert you to a new virtual program at Thomas
Memorial Library which will be taking place tomorrow night, *Tuesday, April
19th at 6:30pm. *Join us for: *Squid Pro Show: **Everything You Ever Wanted
to Know about Cephalopods but were Afraid to Ask, with squid biologist **Dr.
Sarah McAnulty <https://sarahmcanulty.weebly.com/>:*

*Squid and cuttlefish are some of the most dynamic, curious critters you’ll
encounter in the sea. Learn all about the social life of the cephalopods,
and why they do the strange things they do! Join us as we welcome squid
biologist Dr. Sarah McAnulty <https://sarahmcanulty.weebly.com/>, executive
director of Skype a Scientist <https://www.skypeascientist.com/>, who will
introduce us to the fascinating and unbelievable world of cephalopods.*
This event is free and open to all. Registration is required so that we can
send you a Zoom link to join. You can register here:
https://www.thomasmemoriallibrary.org/event/squid-pro-show/.

We encourage you to sign up for this program and to please help us spread
the word about it to anyone you know who may be interested. Thanks for your
help with this and we hope to see you tomorrow night. Stay safe, be well
and have a wonderful day.

--Andy Ryer

--
Andrew J. Ryer