From:
"Sally J. Bannen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sally J. Bannen
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2022 15:18:28 +0000
Our library is looking into these services. For libraries that have been using them over the last year, how are the turn-around times for your items. Do you feel that you are receiving them in a timely manner, or do you feel that you could process them quicker (if you only had the staff to do the work)?

I know that shipping has been a problem for everyone over the past year. I'm not inquiring about that issue. I'm looking at the amount of time that we are hoping to save by having Ingram stamp & cover our items for us.

Thanks for any insights,

Sally J. Bannen
Technical Services Librarian
Windham Public Library