From:
Jodie Borgerding <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jodie Borgerding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2022 17:55:53 +0000
Design Thinking in Libraries
This course consists of three two-hour sessions: February 14, 16, & 18, 2022, 10:30 am - 12:30 pm CST

Are you looking for innovative, new ways to uncover possible solutions to challenges in your library? Perhaps the solution is as simple as thought. It's time to expand your thinking with Design Thinking, an approach to tackling problems and developing creative, user-centered solutions. After reviewing the concept and theory behind Design Thinking, we will take a deep dive into each step of the process through discussions and exercises. We will also explore how design thinking can be implemented to solve some of the simple and complex problems we face in libraries.

Learning Objectives:

  *   Explain the Design Thinking process
  *   Apply the Design Thinking process to solve problems and issues
  *   Discuss the uses of Design Thinking in libraries

Amigos Member Individual Registration: $235.00
Non-member Individual Registration: $285.00

Registration ends February 10, 2022: https://www.amigos.org/civicrm/event/info?id=1680&reset=1

You can view our entire training schedule at https://www.amigos.org/continuing_education

Jodie Borgerding (she/her/hers)
Continuing Education Services Manager