From:
Kelly Greenlee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Greenlee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2021 09:52:19 -0500
Good day, all.

*Tuesday, December 7 at 6:30 p.m.:* Prince Memorial Library is continuing
its Changemaker Series, with Racial Equity and Reconciliation Advocate
Dustin Ward. How can we come together for racial equity? What can we do as
individuals? Dustin Ward shares his perspective on racial equity work
today.

Registration is required for this webinar conversation. Register via PML's
website at princememorial.org. To share the event via Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/princememoriallibrary

Please share this information widely.  Cheers!