From:
Sonya Durney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sonya Durney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2021 12:55:36 -0500
Greetings,

I am currently a member of Policy Corps Cohort #3 and am happy to answer any questions!

I will be at the Q&A on Monday and I encourage folks to attend to learn more; hear from Policy Corps members and ALA policy staff during virtual office hours on Monday, November 22, 1 p.m. EST.

Here is the registration form:  https://ala-events.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEtdeqrqDspEtFspYTvymxFDn92oEl5QHFX

Best,

Sonya Durney

Scholarly Communication, Research & Teaching Librarian || University of New England Library Services

Vice President || Maine Library Association