From:
Jodie Borgerding <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jodie Borgerding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2021 17:16:56 +0000
Library Management: Motivating and Retaining Employees
December 1 & 2, 2021, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm Central

One of the biggest challenges of any library manager and supervisor is to keep your employees motivated and seeing the value in the work they are doing for their communities. In this workshop, we will explore how you can motivate and retain your library staff by creating a positive workplace culture, provide a strategic vision, and fostering communication. We will also look at challenges managers encounter that can damage your staff's morale and strategies you can employ to mitigate the impact.

Learning Objectives:

  *   Create a positive workplace culture that motivates, empowers, and recognizes employees
  *   Employ strategies to retain employees and maintain employee morale
  *   Understand the challenges mangers encounter when motivating and retaining employees

Amigos Member Individual Registration: $165.00
Non-member Individual Registration: $220.00

Registration closes November 26, 2021: https://www.amigos.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=1658

Jodie Borgerding (she/her/hers)
Continuing Education Services Manager

Amigos Library Servcies