From:
Sonya Durney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sonya Durney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2021 17:09:11 +0000
Greeting MELIBbers,

UNE Library Services is currently seeking a flexible, independent, and forward-thinking librarian to join our team as Collections Librarian. Responsible for cataloging and collections management, as well as Interlibrary Loan services, this full-time position will be based in Biddeford, Maine.

Here is the link to the full job posting: https://une.peopleadmin.com/postings/8962

Come work with us and enjoy our supportive environment, innovative workplace, and fun & friendly staff!

Questions? Just ask!

~Sonya

Sonya Durney, PhD Candidate, MLIS

https://une.zoom.us/my/sdurney

Scholarly Communication, Research & Teaching Librarian || University of New England Library Services

Vice President || Maine Library Association

11 Hills Beach Road || Biddeford, ME 04005

Pronouns: she, her

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you suspect that you were not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender as soon as possible.