From:
Sophie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sophie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 2020 16:29:49 -0400
Our printer supply company has offered us the opportunity to get discounted
toner through the HP Advantage program, in which they monitor your printer
use and provide cheaper ink when you need it, without having to call and
order it.

This sounds great, except for the piece where we are giving them access to
our network via the software they require to monitor printer use. It feels
a little invasive, but maybe I'm just overthinking it. Do any other
libraries use this program?

--
*Sophie Smith*
*Assistant Director*