From:
Lyn Sudlow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lyn Sudlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2020 12:30:08 -0500
Anyone out there in Library Land interested in a copy of “What Would Dewey Do? by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum (with an intro by Librarian Action Figure Nancy Pearl)?  Overdue Media, 2005. It is a book of comic strips about various crazy library situations that only a librarian could appreciate.  Like-new condition except it is inscribed to me on the title page. I could put it into the delivery system.

Lyn Sudlow