From:
John Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2020 14:19:00 -0500
Nameless Queen / Rebecca McLaughlin (pub date 1/7/2020
*One girl must make a name for herself--or die trying--in this royal
fantasy where an unknown peasant becomes the ultimate ruler. But how long
can she keep the crown if everyone wants her dead? Perfect for fans of
Furyborn, Red Queen, and Everless.*

Everyone expected the king's daughter would inherit the throne. No one
expected me.

It shouldn't be possible. I'm Nameless, a class of citizens so
disrespected, we don't even get names. Dozens of us have been going missing
for months and no one seems to care.

But there's no denying the tattoo emblazoned on my arm. I am queen. In a
palace where the corridors are more dangerous than the streets, though, how
could I possibly rule? And what will become of the Nameless if I don't?

Char / Dale Cozort
It was a routine murder investigation, except the main suspect walked out
of a mud hole she didn't walk into leaving blood and footprints that
weren't quite human. Char of the Real People is the ultimate smart
outsider, a brilliant young woman, but is she smart enough to survive in
modern society when she plucked from her stone-age reality and becomes a
fugitive, the main suspect in a modern murder investigation? How much can a
stone-age woman understand about us by the sheer power of her mind? How
long can she escape the law enforcement net closing around her?