From:
Kelly Greenlee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Greenlee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2018 12:04:10 -0400
Good afternoon. I have a very eager 13-year-old patron (grade 7) who would
like us to start a Roblox Club. He feels it is better suited to grades 6-9,
but I'm seeing some libraries are gearing their Roblox programs to a
younger age, grades 4-6.

We currently have a steady, small group of enthusiastic Minecrafters
(grades 4-6) that meets weekly, each participant bringing his (alas, all
boys!) own device and Minecraft account, with virtual play together. That
seems to work for all involved.
Have any of you offered a Roblox program at your library, and, if so, what
is the model you use?

Thanks,

Kelly Greenlee
Youth Services Librarian