From:
"Mohney, Melanie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mohney, Melanie
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2017 17:43:52 +0000
Help!

I am trying to identify an "old" - mystery series for an elderly patron.  Here is what she remembers:

The detective was from Scotland Yard.
His housekeeper along with a sizeable staff helped him solve cases.
The detective/inspector does not realize that they are assisting.
Each book in the series can stand alone.

I think that this could be the Mrs. Jeffries series by Emily Brightwell, but I would appreciate any other suggestions.

Melanie
Melanie Hardy Mohney
Reference Services
Maine State Library