From:
Kaitlin Covel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kaitlin Covel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2022 19:24:50 +0000
Greetings to all!

During Story Hour, we recently hosted local Maine author, Jeanine Deas. She is the author of three illustrated picture books for children. She read two of her books aloud and conducted a themed craft afterwards. She is marvelous with children, and we tremendously enjoyed having her. Her contact information is: [log in to unmask] I highly recommend her to any library seeking opportunities to expand their programming for children!

Regards,
Kaitlin Covel
Head Librarian
Newport Cultural Center