Sender:
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2013 12:44:03 -0500
From:
Christine Powers <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
cc: Lisa Neal-Shaw <[log in to unmask]>, Linda Lord <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,

Thank you for the kind words Linda and Lisa.  And Lisa, your dad is here volunteering today at NPL!!

I'm excited about this new chapter in my life.  If you'd like to keep up on what's happening, please send me your email address (off-list at [log in to unmask]) to receive my weekly legislative newsletter, or check out my Facebook page for updates...https://www.facebook.com/MEDistrict101RepPowers.

Best,
Christine
Christine Powers, Director
Naples Public Library