Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2022 14:15:13 +0000
Sender:
From:
Sarah Schultznielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Everyone,

Please save the dates for the return of our annual book sale. The sale is happening August 18, 19 and 20th and all proceeds support the mission of The Friends of Lithgow Library<https://www.facebook.com/FriendsofLithgowLibrary/>. Sales are cash only and by donation.

If you are in the area, we also gladly welcome donations of gently used books, audios, music cds & dvds for the sale! Donations are accepted on Mondays + Thursdays only. We accept all items except: magazines, textbooks, encyclopedias, condensed books and books that are falling apart.

Thanks,

Sarah

Sarah Curra Schultz-Nielsen

Director