Sender:
From:
Skidompha Library Youth Services <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2021 11:27:35 -0400
Good morning all,

I've been asked to poll the masses on whether any libraries are requiring
vaccinations of their staff and/or volunteers. If you are, do you have
policies for these requirements?

Feel free to respond to me off-list if you have any information to share.
Thanks, and happy Friday!
Jessie

Jessie Trafton
Youth Services Librarian
Skidompha Library
184 Main Street
Damariscotta, ME 04543
207.563.5513
She/her/hers

*The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the
compassionate actions of its members.* -Coretta Scott King